Why are girls more mature than guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some studies show that girls brains developed faster and earlier than guys.
    But I think it just depends on the person after all, I have met many immature women and very mature men, so it depends
    I don't think it's a fact that applies for all

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Not always

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I think they are not as horny as guy but this doesn't make them more mature

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I almost died laughing at this one.

They are not, they wish they were and we have the saying. It's simply just not true when you're looking for accuracy.

Maturity depends on upbringing. Male or female it's all about that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I figured it is because they love talking about these subjects early on.
    I remember at elementary, the guys where playing football, tossing frizz bees at deadly speeds or any other kind of physical game or activity.

Then there where the girls, on the climbing rack. Every single lunch break they just sat there, the entire class, same climbing rack just talking about the kind of subjects girls enjoy. Talking about guys, love or whatever else they talk about since we where way to busy doing other things.

So girls share a lot of knowledge with each other on more mature subjects very early on and on average that gives them a 3 year head start mentally.

1|1
    0|0
  • I know many middle age woman that's not mature at all... lol... such a debatable 2 way street conversation.. lol... good luck with your position on this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls are more mature because they have a more intelligent mind than other men unlike me I like smart women they love that I’m smart and

0|0
    0|1
  • They aren't.
    They suffer more delusions and "illnesses" mind by a measurable amount.

0|1
    1|0
  • Not always, but it comes down to responsibility and somewhat commitment. This is my guess

0|0
    0|0
  • adolescence in girls begins much earlier than in boys, i guess

0|1
    0|0
  • *aren't

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're not allowed in our tree house!

0|0
    0|0
  • That's debatable

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes