Is a girl with a lot of guys she’s rejected and friend-zoned a red flag?

I know they made a move, and were friend-zoned, and are still around hanging out one-on-one. She said she wants to date me, but I’m a little wary of getting involved with a girl who is keeping guys around as friends who made moves on her. I don’t know if she’s doing anything to give them hope. Is that a red flag?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She may be a really nice person who is genuinely caring and even when she's not interested romantically in a man, she's not rejecting him as a human but just as a partner, so she tries to be a good person and remain their friend.

This question and the responses by guys is a real eye opener for me.

I'm pretty much the same as the woman you describe and there has never been anything other than good intentions when I've ”friendzoned" guys and actually genuinely made an effort to remain friends.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All those guys are sticking around waiting for their chance to pounce. She is also keeping them around for potential back up. Don't believe the "we're just friends" innocent sounding crap, because that is just bullshit.

0|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• expect hassles with guys who hang around after being blocked from any kind of relationship; there could still be unrequited love there.

i wouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
    • What kind of hassles do you expect?

What if she has a lesbian friend who is also interested in her, but has also been rejected?

People are just people, and friends are just friends

• Show All
    • No. But their intentions don't matter. I'd feel a bit superior because he chose me. If not superior, I'd feel kind of sorry for them.

• to me its a risk. maybe they have history that could lead to them fucking while we are together. or maybe the guy tries to poison me or get me fired. or maybe she isn't actually after 1 person but a harem of potential guys hanging on.

major red flags regardless of how it would feel to be chosen over them.

• No, if she wants to date you it means she’s picked you.

Are you worried one of these guys who already lost the game is going to steal your woman lol? Cmon have some confidence.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with keeping guys around as friends. I have one such girl who turned me down twice and we are still v much friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and she a player if we do that women hated it so tell your gone

0|0
    1|0
  • Always a red flag. Those other guys are only ego boosters. When the right guy comes along he just does "whatever" he wants to her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes