Is a girl with a lot of guys she’s rejected and friend-zoned a red flag?

I know they made a move, and were friend-zoned, and are still around hanging out one-on-one. She said she wants to date me, but I’m a little wary of getting involved with a girl who is keeping guys around as friends who made moves on her. I don’t know if she’s doing anything to give them hope. Is that a red flag?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• She may be a really nice person who is genuinely caring and even when she's not interested romantically in a man, she's not rejecting him as a human but just as a partner, so she tries to be a good person and remain their friend.

This question and the responses by guys is a real eye opener for me.

I'm pretty much the same as the woman you describe and there has never been anything other than good intentions when I've ”friendzoned" guys and actually genuinely made an effort to remain friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• All those guys are sticking around waiting for their chance to pounce. She is also keeping them around for potential back up. Don't believe the "we're just friends" innocent sounding crap, because that is just bullshit.