Guys, Why don't guys take me seriously?

Every time I'm meeting a new guy I feel that in the end, the only thing they want is to sleep with me and then I never hear from them again. The weird thing is that guys that I'm dating only want something causal when they meet me, but then I see them in a relationship one month later.

I have lost a bunch of guy friends because they have tried to have sex with me against my will. So, I just don't get how I can give of such a "sexual" vibe when I'm just being myself. I'm a pretty confident person but it's just weird to me that no guy is taking me seriously. Is something wrong with me?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• how quickly do you sleep with a guy and how open are you about you sexual history with ur male friends? girls that are really open about it seem easy and male friends might see a friends with benefits opportunity.

• Yeah you got a point, I'm a really open person when it comes to everything so if someone asks me about my sexual history I will tell them.

• That's the thing, I wish I could trust my guy friends more or guys in general and just be cool about stuff without me thinking what I can and cannot say

• wish i could say it will get better or something but u could get gay friends? lol. but seriously when u meet a guy and be friends just be friends. never talk about ur sex life. dating advice sure but never sex stuff. you dont want that image of you there. i never talk about sex stuff with anyone but anonymous online strangers who dont know me or ever will. i think that's how i kept all my female friends. the one that did talk about a lot I lost because she thought i was hitting on her somehow. i dk, i won't go into it.