Trying to figure this girl out?

So there is this girl that I have been talking to, and at one point she told me how she felt about me. At the moment I couldn’t fully answer, but I really am interested. We continued to hang out and it was until recently I told her how she felt. I had to do it through text since I wasn’t able to call or look her in her face to say it. She stated that she was speechless, but I’m actually wondering what that means. I have this nervous feeling in my stomach (like I wonder if she really had moved on or did she really like me in the first place feeling). Right after I did it and she didn’t say anything I felt kind of stupid for doing it, because what if my feelings turn out to be true, like she never really likes me. Don’t know if she just was using me since I was there and convenient. Maybe someone can help me with this.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her to clarify what she means by speechless? It doesn’t mean it’s bad she could just be a bit overwhelmed

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are weird. You'll see when you meet her next time and ask about it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE