What does he want?

He said he was against one night stands, but he said he didn't want anything serious. We have slept together a few times now and talk quite a bit during the week, but haven't been on dates as such or spent time together outside the bedroom.

Any ideas, pls.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You are just free sex for him. The minute you bring up dating he will freak out. I advise you if you are looking for something more serious I say leave him.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• If you like him then thinking about him is good , if you don't then see if he is good in bed then just have good sex life until you find boyfriend and Don't pay too much attention... just enjoy the moment...

0|0
    0|1
  • Sounds like he wanted someone to fuck while he's looking for a girl he can "love". I've played with that idea, but discarded it, cause I find that practice disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously just friends with benefits. He doesn't want to be serious. He wants to be friends but sleep with you at the same time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean you just said what he wants, a friend with benefits-thing, nothing serious but not a one-night-stand either.

0|1
    0|0
  • He wants you for a fuck buddy.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes