Lying about age on a first date?

This guy I met through someone else asked me on a date. But when I didn't expect anything to happen I told him I was in my last year of sixth form when I'm actually in my first. He's in first year of uni. I really like him and we have a lot in common but this lie is really stressing me out. Should I come clean or lie through the date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Come clean first thing in my opinion. My question is why you had the feeling of the need to lie.

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought he would stop talking to me if he thought I was so young... stupid I know

• Show All
    • He's at university. So it's 2 school years. Thanks for your advice, I'll just tell him straight out and hope he doesn't hate me 😂

• Just be glad that it's before the relationship started so you know what kind of person he is from the start. Best of luck

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• If you lie outright it plants a seed of doubt within him. If you're planing a long term relationship, be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • You must be only 2 years of age different? So what was the point in even lying in the first place?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lying to me is a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Come clean. It will only get worse.

0|0
    0|0
    • Text him before or on the date?

• In my opinion texting is more unpersonal than telling him face to face, so I would tell him on the date.

• not good

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean your dirty ass and come out do as your told

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes