Lying about age on a first date?

This guy I met through someone else asked me on a date. But when I didn't expect anything to happen I told him I was in my last year of sixth form when I'm actually in my first. He's in first year of uni. I really like him and we have a lot in common but this lie is really stressing me out. Should I come clean or lie through the date?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Come clean first thing in my opinion. My question is why you had the feeling of the need to lie.

• I thought he would stop talking to me if he thought I was so young... stupid I know

• He's at university. So it's 2 school years. Thanks for your advice, I'll just tell him straight out and hope he doesn't hate me 😂

• Just be glad that it's before the relationship started so you know what kind of person he is from the start. Best of luck