Do girls like me for my looks or my personality?

I’m 16 I’m not very muscular but I make up with that in personality. I’m into girls that are into me and equality I love to please a woman and I love to see her happy if she’s on her period I would do anything for her. If a woman cooks and cleans for me I would do the exact same for her to make her to feel better I would love to please and be pleased I only look for real love nothing fake and I’m waiting until I’m married to have sex so I’m not about that. I’m 5’2 got a 6.5 inch dick if that matters to you.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls like guys mostly for their personality and status like if he's popular or well established. Some like guys for $ but you don't have to worry about that since you're young and haven't done anything yet.

I go after guys for personality/character and looks (facial) not so much body wise.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Honestly, I think they like you for your personality because you can look good but if your personality is slacking then there's no point. You're personality is in check

0|1
    0|0
  • You sound like a really caring passionate and charming guy. And I am sure that any girl would fall for a guy with your personality. Your good looks are just a plus😍😉

0|1
    0|0
  • Most people today only care about looks, but it sounds like you do have a pretty charming personality. I wouldn't be surprised if a girl liked you for your personality at all. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I find you really attractive mainly for your personality but your looks are a plus

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m taller than you and I’m 15 lol. Personality probably. By mans who isn’t my mans yet, is 5’7, plays soccer and describes himself as a stick lol. He’s really cute and practically has the same personality you describe as yourself as except height lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • My*😂

• Show All
    • Being short is the biggest burden ever

• It’s not bad, I wish I was short tbh. I’m 5’5 and a half, I hate that like I’m basically one of the tallest girls in class all the time

• To be honest, looks matter especially if you just met. You don't say you like a person because he/she has a good heart and all that. It's the physical outlook you see first. So, it's more likely because of your looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all girls care about muscles. I really don’t care at the end of the day but I do want a guy that’s somewhat strong that would be able to protect me ya know? If you have a good personality that’s all that really matters. If a girl is so shallow all she cares about is looks she’s not the one for you. You’re young though, I wouldn’t worry too much about finding love and all! I’m 19 and I haven’t had sex or been truly in love but I’m not rushing it. If you are waiting until you get married to have sex for religious reasons I respect that but if not I would like to say that it’s okay if you have sex before you are married I mean don’t do it with a bunch of strangers but maybe people who are at least interested in you!

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m just am waiting for someone who is somewhat special to me. My mother’s first time was on her honey moon though and she said she realized it was a huge mistake waiting people she didn’t have sexual chemistry with him which is one of the many reasons they ended up getting divorced and she said if she had a few more sexual partners before then and more experience she probably wouldn’t have married him. No it’s not all about sex but if the chemistry isn’t there, there’s no fixing it. You’re young though I’m sure you’ll find a girl you want to do it with! You aren’t bad looking at all. Just get yourself out there and don’t be shy! Be yourself and you’ll meet a nice girl! Like I said though don’t rush!

• Show All
    • Haha me too. But hmm I don’t know maybe they just wanted girls that doesn’t mean they were necessarily meaning to use you! Trust me, keep your friends unless they do anything major to you. I’ve had friends steal money from me, use me for rides and money, I’ve had people talk horrible behind my back and I’ve had people who were just friends with me to get to someone else. It could always be worse!

• I’ve seen friends like that I just want 2 completely real friends rather than 100 fake friends

• Personality.

0|1
    0|0
  • You look like my ex

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course

0|1
    0|0
  • You look good to me

0|1
    0|0