Do girls like me for my looks or my personality?

I’m 16 I’m not very muscular but I make up with that in personality. I’m into girls that are into me and equality I love to please a woman and I love to see her happy if she’s on her period I would do anything for her. If a woman cooks and cleans for me I would do the exact same for her to make her to feel better I would love to please and be pleased I only look for real love nothing fake and I’m waiting until I’m married to have sex so I’m not about that. I’m 5’2 got a 6.5 inch dick if that matters to you.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls like guys mostly for their personality and status like if he's popular or well established. Some like guys for $ but you don't have to worry about that since you're young and haven't done anything yet.

I go after guys for personality/character and looks (facial) not so much body wise.