Has anyone heard of "hot or not app"? are any of you on it?

I was sliding through the hot or not app looks legit. anyone on there or have any experience with it?

111

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea im on there honestly its like a more simplified version of tinder not much better in my opinoin

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Tried it once, terrible for my self-confidence.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Really what does it do? does it rate u? I haven't fully registered. i just glanced they it and it seemed like tinder

• I don't know if it's the same anymore. I used it five years ago or so. But people rate you either hot or not and you get an average grade on how hot you are.

• Wow I don't know that. it just seemed like tinder. i look closer to see if it's changed. seems tinderish