Has anyone heard of "hot or not app"? are any of you on it?

I was sliding through the hot or not app looks legit. anyone on there or have any experience with it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea im on there honestly its like a more simplified version of tinder not much better in my opinoin

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Tried it once, terrible for my self-confidence.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Really what does it do? does it rate u? I haven't fully registered. i just glanced they it and it seemed like tinder

• I don't know if it's the same anymore. I used it five years ago or so. But people rate you either hot or not and you get an average grade on how hot you are.

• Wow I don't know that. it just seemed like tinder. i look closer to see if it's changed. seems tinderish

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Bunch of subhuman on there probably. I bet half of gaggers use that site too

0|0
    1|1
  • I'm on it. I don't get much activity so I don't know but it is legit from what I can tell

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I'd need to be near you though lol and I havnt haaha

1|0
    0|0
  • No I know how I look plus I’m not single and tinder is better

0|0
    0|0
  • What kinda app is it

1|0
    0|0
    • So far I like it. its a lot like tinder. its fun a lot of locals, you swipe left to keep checking out people near you, or your match

• Show All
    • No thank you

• Can u follow me so i can send private messages

• Is this an app you would recommend?

1|0
    0|0
    • He looks pretty good so far it's similar to tinder. i like it a lot of locals are on it

• Show All
    • But I'll be sure to give it a go

• Yeah it's not bad. try antichat then

• Yeah I was a not.

1|0
    0|0
    • So what's the deal with it? it seems like a dating app. so they actually debate whether ur hot or not?

• No comment:/

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no I'm not

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand you

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes