What would you prefer in a girlfriend/boyfriend, jealous or not?

A guy/girl that gets jealous (but not too much) maybe if someone sents you hearts and things like that Or a guy/girl that never gets jealous

• Jealous
  • Not jealous

926

Most Helpful Guy

• Jealousy is a natural human emotion. It is natural to feel, not having any jealousy no matter what I did actually comes off as if she doesn't care about me and couldn't care less if I want to make her special to be "my girl" or if I spent all my time with other women. I want someone who cares and wants her and I to have something special that is just for us.

So a little jealousy is good. Too much jealousy is a pain so too much jealousy can drive you away but I'd want a lady who was a little jealous if I were to give other ladies too much attention. I want a woman who wants me all to herself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Jealousy in a relationship is not good, it means mistrust and can lead to unhappiness.
    A little bit of jealousy is okay for example you're out with your SO and someone is obviously checking you out and your SO gets a little flustered and cutely says they don't like that that person is checking you out and they give you a little kiss on the cheek and that's the end of it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE