What would you prefer in a girlfriend/boyfriend, jealous or not?

A guy/girl that gets jealous (but not too much) maybe if someone sents you hearts and things like that Or a guy/girl that never gets jealous

• Jealous
    Vote A
  • Not jealous
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Jealousy is a natural human emotion. It is natural to feel, not having any jealousy no matter what I did actually comes off as if she doesn't care about me and couldn't care less if I want to make her special to be "my girl" or if I spent all my time with other women. I want someone who cares and wants her and I to have something special that is just for us.

So a little jealousy is good. Too much jealousy is a pain so too much jealousy can drive you away but I'd want a lady who was a little jealous if I were to give other ladies too much attention. I want a woman who wants me all to herself.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Jealousy in a relationship is not good, it means mistrust and can lead to unhappiness.
    A little bit of jealousy is okay for example you're out with your SO and someone is obviously checking you out and your SO gets a little flustered and cutely says they don't like that that person is checking you out and they give you a little kiss on the cheek and that's the end of it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I wouldn't want my partner feeling jealous at all. It's a negative emotion I want them to avoid. I'm completely against the statement that jealousy is healthy in a relationship. If you truly care about them, you would not want them to feel that way. Otherwise you're just an attention whore.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girl knows me well enough and trusts my loyalty that she knows she never needs to be jealous. Sometimes it's fun when she'll pretend to be in a playful way though!

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone else hits of me, I would want a girlfriend that is very possessive of me and makes it clear I am hers.
    But I don't want someone that is insecure and trying to snoop around, being suspicious and stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my girlfriend was jealous of wanting to be more intimate and such, than thats a plus, if she's jealous because some other guy is more attractive, than screw that

0|0
    0|0
  • A little jealousy is fine but if the person is so far bad that you can not interact with someone of the same gender as your current partner, it is not healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealous, but only in the way you describe. I'd want my girlfriend to care if someone else was obviously flirting with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • A little little jealousness can be cute. But really just a LITTLE little. Anything too much is simply too annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I can't trust her, I don't need to be with her.
    Caring about someone and controling them are two different things.

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl who doesn’t get jealous unless someone is legitimately hitting on me

0|1
    0|0
  • Jealousy is a proof of love, as long as she doesn't try to dictate me who I can talk to, or what I can do, I find it pretty cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy is selfishness, never can be a jealous person be good

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly abit of jealousy is good. Makes them realize how much they need each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol why the fuck is anyone voting for wanting a jealous partner? Like are you insane?

0|0
    0|0
  • If she jealous - she is not confident, or she don't trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • so unattractive to have a girl to be always on your shit

0|0
    0|0
  • If it happens on a regular basis then something is wrong with your relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy is healthy. If she's not jealous at all then she doesn't give a shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy means she doesn't trust me. I have no business to do with a girl that doesn't trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy means she over-cares for me which what i love, i want her to be needy in terms of affection

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy is fine as long as there is trust.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Generally speaking, I can't stand jealousy in a partner. I don't think it's cute, I just think it makes the person look insecure and controlling. If my partner can't trust me then he shouldn't be with me.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would prefer a boyfriend who doesn't get jealous over stupid stuff. It's okay to be jealous in a healthy way but not okay to be jealous about everything. I used to date a guy who would get jealous every time another guy would simply talk to me and it became an instant turn-off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the guy to show some jealousy. It´s hella attractive as long it´s not abnormal jealousy, like I expect some confidence and trust as well. I just want to see this protective side active.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he trusts me I don't mind a little jealousy. Makes me feel wanted and that he wants only me

0|0
    0|0
  • A little jealousy shows you care and don’t want to lose them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I want a jealous partner I mean protecting me from other men is like his job lol

0|0
    0|0
  • not jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • i get jealous and possessive

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes