Dating opinion?

Are guys nice to girls just to be nice? Meaning if you have zero interest are you going to suggest hanging out, reply to text messages, etc.

03

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on the age and the boy. My son will be nice to everyone with 0 schemes up his sleeve. Some boys are douches and play on your emotions to get you on a place where you let your hard down.

Honestly though girls you know which boy is which. You know when you're being conned and when you're not. Girls like those games as much as the boys. So if your riding the emotional coaster just don't pretend you didn't know what was happening.

• Messaging? yeah; being kind? of course; hanging out? Eeeeh I won't suggest it first because she might get the wrong idea, but if she does why not yeah.

• I would be nice to any girl. I would message a girl to a certain extent. I would only suggest hanging out if I liked her.

What Girls Said 0