How do I communnicate my dislike of person?

Hey guys bit of an odd one, my partner is friends with a person I dislike without his knowledge due to a shared history her and I share where as she is one of 3 women my previous partner cheated on me with. I haven't the heart to tell him outright why but I'm pretty sure I've made my thoughts on her behaviour which hasn't changed in over a year very clear I just need help on how I can communicate my reasoning for disliking his friend without sounding batshit or controlling, it's not that I don't trust him it's her I don't trust, also I never confronted her about what she did with my ex as I never thought I'd ever be faced with a situation where I'd have to deal with her in person.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• just tell it the way it is. i find it a little unfair that you want to deny him a friendship just because you don't like em, but you have good reason. You don't trust that grubby little cunt... but if you trust your partner... then it should be all good right? just tell em the backstory and to watch out for her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd tell him the truth. I wouldn't dress it up to try and sound reasonable or anything - I would just tell him that you don't like her because she slept with my ex.