Should I be mad if he says he can see himself with me but he is with other girl?

i recently met a guy, we went on a date and we had a great connection. his communication was spotty ever since, then the other day he wrote me a long message saying how he can see himself with me, want to get to know me more but has been seeing another girl longer and he don't see it lasting with the other girl much longer but feels he has to fully try. he said he cares about me and can definitely see himself with me, but not now because he needs to figure it out with other girl. at first i was happy he was honest and i was feeling hopeful, but now i don't know if i should believe him. what to do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's not willing to settle down. It's all about the sex, about the sex, no trouble.

He could really li k e you but is not willing to give up the other situation. Is the big sign. Send him on his way. If he really likes you he'll find you again.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Be mad that he went on a date with you but is already seeing someone.
    The guy wanted to see if the grass was greener and so went on a date with you. It sounds like you dodged a bullet.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• No don't belive him. If he really wanted you he would've been only about you and not another girl. He's probably just saying this so that you'll wait for him

0|0
    0|0
  • So he dated two of you at once. I d be upset and drop him like a hot potatoz

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard one I would probably say to not pursue it because he doesn’t seem sure of himself which is not a good thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t believe him meet someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • You should move on and stop entertaining him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes