Should you end a relationship immediately if you do not accept your partners Dream?

I have been seeing a guy for just a few moths who recently disclosed life life dream to me, and i wasn't thrilled. it involves dangerous travel to locations that scare me, for long periods of time, and he wants to do this for many many years. I think i could be falling for him, but i dont think i could ever support his dream. i need stability, a home and a partner to share it with consistently.
Its so early, and I am afraid of being hurt. On the other hand, I have not had the chance to feel like this many times in my life. maybe in time i would care enough for him to support it even though i can't imagine it being fun now. i know people get into travel based relationships all the time, but my childhood involved a lot of unpredictability and it makes me terribly nervous. i just want a quite lifestyle. where do you folks usually cut ties with someone when the chemistry is on point but long term goals are not?
  • yes, life is too short to waste time
    Vote A
  • no, life is too short not to take risks
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• maybe discuss it with him, maybe you guys can meet halfway if you both have strong feelings for each other

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If you and a partner have 2 different life dreams and goals it may seem fine for a while but in my past 2 relationships that's been a major factor in the break up

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, life is too short to waste time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes