boyfriend following an account of his ex?

My boyfriend recently followed a food account that his ex and her friend have. My boyfriend doesn’t follow his ex on any social media, and when I️ asked him why, he told me “it’s just better we don’t follow each other to respect each other’s relationships”. I️ feel uncomfortable that he’s following an account of her’s, even though he has said “it’s just better we don’t talk or follow each other”.

Am I️ overreacting and overthinking this?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I even have sexy pics from my exes in my computer, but I would never return back with them.

It's just that it's a part of my history.

• Do you look at the photos?

• Wouldn’t your girlfriend be upset?

• If I was the girlfriend, since I know the purpose isn't sexual, I won't be upset.