boyfriend following an account of his ex?

My boyfriend recently followed a food account that his ex and her friend have. My boyfriend doesn’t follow his ex on any social media, and when I️ asked him why, he told me “it’s just better we don’t follow each other to respect each other’s relationships”. I️ feel uncomfortable that he’s following an account of her’s, even though he has said “it’s just better we don’t talk or follow each other”.

Am I️ overreacting and overthinking this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I even have sexy pics from my exes in my computer, but I would never return back with them.

It's just that it's a part of my history.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you look at the photos?

• Show All
    • Wouldn’t your girlfriend be upset?

• If I was the girlfriend, since I know the purpose isn't sexual, I won't be upset.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Overreacting. Just don't. Love and he loves you. Do what you do best. Don't make things wrong with such things. If you have to experience something then you will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow. That’s not a “I don’t want to follow her”. He clearly would if he thought he could get away with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ur over reacting and overthinking... nothing wrong to follow his ex... dont be a feminazi to him

0|0
    0|0
    • Wait, Did you read my entire question?

• Show All
    • I️ just don’t get why he followed this account recently and not when he’s known of it - she’s had the account for several years. I️t just seems odd to me, yesterday me and my boyfriend were talking about our past relationships and then he goes and follows her the next day...

• Ohh.. he must have wanted to after that discussion... why not take a peek into his phone? Maybe he wants to het his ex attention? I would defn do that

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes