Solutions to get over your dreamgirl/guy?

Okay, so let's say that you met the person of your dreams. They literally nail the description of your dreamgirl/guy both in the looks and personality. You guys had a thing going on, but due to life's difficulties you guys decided to end stuff and things and decide to try again in a few years (2-4 years). And now, only time can tell how it will end.

In either a broken promise and false hope created to be crushed or a unique love story.

How do you actually get over this person? That one perfect person who's kind of made for you? And as a perfectionist you are a type of person who would want your next partner to be as good or better than the last one.

How in the world can you move on from that?
Cause nobody wants to sit around and wait for something that maybe won't happen.

03