Do guys get mad at you when they are sexually frustrated?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanks for A2A.

Definitely YES!!!

Becoming restless, nervous, angry, or timid
    Having sense of guilt for his sexual desires—or lack of it
    Getting anxious in anticipation of sex
    Feeling mentally stressed out because of self-dissatisfaction
    Wallowing in disappointment and plunging into despair
    Losing sex desire
    Expressing negative thoughts
    Having sense of isolation
    Sweating excessively even with minimal physical exertion
    Having discomfort while having sex

It is one of the need of body.

Read my previous take in Browser for further information.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a50064-what-would-happen-if-every-woman-around-the-world-refused-to-have-sex

Hope it Helps. 😊

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope not. lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 49

• Do you mean angry at the woman who's not giving us sex? Probably, yes. But angry at other women from just being sexually frustrated? Maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, if you are their "go-to" sex partner and you keep rejecting them... yea, i can see the being a little pissed. Blue balls is a real thing and it ain't no joke.
    Luckily, i solved that problem, im never sexually frustrated. If i ask my partner for sex and she rejects me... what i see is permission to go elsewhere... and i consent every time.
    Yea, sure come at me, but it makes fucking sense because if she didn't reject me... i can't go elsewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes guys do get mad when they're feeling sexually frustrated because communicating that to a woman is really tough to do so we act out like children and hope you get the hint it is not acceptable for a man to advance himself on a woman no matter what if she is standoffish they can be considered crime so we pout and we hope you get the message

0|0
    0|0
    • "communicating that [being sexually frustrated] to a woman is really tough to so we act out like children and hope you get the hint it is not acceptable for a man to advance himself on a woman no matter what."

Wow, I've never heard weaker words spoken. I get that in some places, catcalling is considered a crime, but this line of thinking goes beyond even that. Between not communicating your intent directly and acting childish by dropping hints and hoping women "get the message", you have turned yourself into a metaphorical woman.

You are everything I hate about feminist men.

• You have to figure out life my man if you think you hold the cards when it comes to having sex with a woman you are mistaken they make the choice if you haven't figured that out by now you probably are part of rape culture or at least an idiot don't fool yourself the women can be manipulative they can cry foul because they're embarrassed and as a man you can eat s*** because of it if that makes me a feminist and so be it I have sons in the last f****** thing I want them to have to do is deal with a confused girl whose parents found out that she had sex and now because she's embarrassed they're facing a lifetime of misery the cards are stacked against you my friend because you have a dick figure that out I didn't make the rules you call me a feminist I call you a f****** tool

• Bro, words of advice: punctuation, use it.

• Well if you are the one frustrating I think they have every right to.
    It's one thing not liking someone - it's another refusing to go there even though you want to.
    I tend to lose interest right away if a woman starts down that path - why bother with her when there's another that won't frustrate you (and will even turn it into a nice/lovely experience - pacing herself if she wants to go slow).

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, those who can simply go get a fix elsewhere.

The kind who get mad yeah you don't want to go near them, if they get mad over that then who knows what else they'll flip out at.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not mad at you, just frustrated at the predicament. There is always a way around it but a lot of guys won't do that so they are left to either sort themself out or do nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think each guy is different, some guys aren't very good with communication and will be angry or aggressive just because they don't know how to express their feelings. It's never been a problem for me ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never had sex before but I’d never get mad at my partner just cause I can’t have sex, I’d wait until she wants to do it I mean I can still touch myself so I can’t complain

0|0
    0|0
  • At women they are with who are not giving them sex? yes. In general? No.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i dint get mad lol if your a guy and you get bcos you aren't getting any then your just a douche in my opinion. Rub one out lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone react differently when get sexually frustrated... But getting mad at you or silly things is very common...

0|0
    0|0
  • That or cause they want to fuck other women too. If he is making a move on you n you sent, me as a guy, I'd be frustrated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think so , things that drive me mad most often are usually traffic jam problem here , and bad internet connection

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do that, i am trying to control it tho cause I don't like it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Do girls get mad at you when they are sexually frustrated?

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they do. Women do to. It's part of what makes us people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sexually frustrated and I find myself getting mad at everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did when my ex would not reciprocate. I didn't climax once for the entire (short) relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes the same way women are like when it is that time of the month

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes