First boyfriend advice? I don't know what to do?

So there is this guy who i've been dating for the last 2-3 weeks and he really likes me.. he always texts me and gives me a lot of attention. we went on a date on the weekend and had a sleepover with some otherfriends... it was really nice maybe a few awkward moments but thats normal.. we stayed up all night just having fun laughing and yea.
Anyways the next day he had to leave really early like 6 am however we texted the whole day and in the evening at like 10 pm he came over to my house and slept over without my parents knowing.
we watched a movie and stayed up all night kinda cuddling but nothing more. I really like him and i can't think of anything that i dont like about him but i still kinda have this weird feeling inside me, i feel like maybe he likes me more than i like him and i am afraid that i am doing something wrong. i also feel like its going really to fast.. i want to tell him but i am afraid he won't understand and think i dont like him.. maybe i am just afraid to get real feelings for him because i used to be really in love with this other guy and he kinda broke my heart... pls help cause I don't know what to do.. ( i am 15 btw)

20