She stood me up... Then made an excuse? What should I do/is she interested?

All we've done is kissed and went out a few times. So i texted her 4 days prior and said we should go bowling. She says "okay when" and "maybe". I tell her the time and day and she says "okay remind me on saturday". (the only reason i texted her this stuff is because she actually came up to me in a bar one week ago, i originally was going to not speak to her)

Saturday comes and i text her 4 hours prior saying ill be there. No response. I show up and say "Im here. Are you coming? If not thats ok. Just tell me". No response. I call once and it goes straight to voicemail after one ring. I call again and it rings a while and she doesn't answer.

I get a text 1.5 hours later saying "sh*t sorry i was asleep". I then call her 30 mins later. No response. I then see her at the bar 5 hours later but she doesn't bother coming up to me. She sees me flirting with a legit model looking chick that i know. She literally Later that night she stares me in the eyes, *but* she has a guy hugging her. I just look away. Then she comes up to me and hugs me. She says "Sorry i honestly fell asleep for like 5 hours... We're going to [bar name] " (she basically wanted me to come along imo)... i just nod the whole time and say "well ill see you around" and leave.

So yea, I just take it she has someone else and is just playing/testing me. I'm not going to contact her at all. I know i'll see her around bars and stuff. I'm just going to find someone i find attractive. I don't know why but no one really seems interested in me. This particular girl seemed interested. She actually texted back, and was willing to go on dates with me. Usually i won't even get a text back.

What do you think of this all of this? Was I that low in her radar for her to do this to me? And will not contacting her for nearly a month draw her to me? I'm going to meet other girls regardless.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like having a relationship isn't a priority for her right now. The line about "reminding her" later was already pretty... arrogant. It would be one thing if she had explained that she was so busy and stressed that she was afraid of forgetting about it, but the whole situation was rude. She probably got interested, but she's not responsible with her flirtings and is kind of selfish. If I were you, I would move on, no reason to waste your time there and someone better will find you interesting again. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree, she's just not treating you appropriately. If you were important to her, she would make you feel that way and not need to be reminded about a date.

If you want to give it one more shot, which is probably a bad idea, next time you see her and she brings it up you can just tell her that she can make it up to you. Tell her to give you a time and a place and you can meet. But if she stands you up again dude, it wasn't meant to be. She has issues.