I like his personality but I'm not attracted to him. How do I tell him?

I met this guy the other night and we got together to study today. He's such a nice guy, much nicer than I usually attract, but I'm honestly just not physically attracted to him at all. He's not ugly but the thought of being romantic with him almost weirds me out. I'm super comfortable around him so I'd love to be friends but I know he's attracted to me. What do I do?

We studied for a couple hours and parted ways and we're still texting. I'd feel super weird just being like "hey let's be friends" but I also really don't want to lead him on. I know I hate being led on and it's not fair to him.

03