In general people can fall in love quickly, but in particular it 'takes time'?

Why is it if a person asks something like who falls in love quicker, people answer with things like guys/ girls fall in love i a week day. instant. but if an actual person is asking a question about someone they say they are in love with. everyone says no you can't be in love that takes time..

Why are people on here so against someone acknowledging their feelings?
  • when other people to experience love. makes them feel more hopeless. statics are one thing but real liofe tories are painful.
  • different questions attract different people.
  • other.
    Vote C
Follow up questions :

# 1. At what point (how soon is too soon. days. weeks. months. years) after spending time with them, would it be off putting to you if someone you had feelings for- I don't know what kind-told you she / he was in love with you. like after how long knowing her/ him?

#2. If it would bother you, would it bother you more or less than her/ him asking you if you were in love with her/ him , without telling you how they feel about you?

Thank you for your answers. It is Interesting :-)

12