In general people can fall in love quickly, but in particular it 'takes time'?

Why is it if a person asks something like who falls in love quicker, people answer with things like guys/ girls fall in love i a week day. instant. but if an actual person is asking a question about someone they say they are in love with. everyone says no you can't be in love that takes time..

Why are people on here so against someone acknowledging their feelings?
  • when other people to experience love. makes them feel more hopeless. statics are one thing but real liofe tories are painful.
    Vote A
  • different questions attract different people.
    Vote B
  • other.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Follow up questions :

# 1. At what point (how soon is too soon. days. weeks. months. years) after spending time with them, would it be off putting to you if someone you had feelings for- I don't know what kind-told you she / he was in love with you. like after how long knowing her/ him?

#2. If it would bother you, would it bother you more or less than her/ him asking you if you were in love with her/ him , without telling you how they feel about you?

Thank you for your answers. It is Interesting :-)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• some people fall in love instantly while others it takes years and sometimes one person will and one won't wen it comes to love u just gotta dive right in and hope for the best

1|0
    0|0
    • i agree, i just dont see why its so important for people to tell others how the other feels lol

question. at what point (how soon is too soon after spending time with them) would it be off putting to you if someone you had feelings for-but I don't know what kind-told you she / he was in love with you. like after how long knowing her/ him

question. if it would bother you, would it bother you more or less than her/ him asking you if you were in love with her/ him?

• Show All
    • you just told me not to expect him to say it back,... I already said that was one of the things i i was worried about him thinking i was expecting him to say it back. which im not... did you not see that i wrote that, or you just thought i still might need to be told?

i only ask bc if i have no reason to lie to you and you didn't believe i meant it, why would he?

i would not be telling him for him to say or feel anything, just to explain my behavior.

• i just felt like u were a bit panicked so i thought i should add it in incase u forgot and it ties in with the rest of what i was saying as well

• when other people to experience love. makes them feel more hopeless. statics are one thing but real liofe tories are painful.

1|0
    0|0
    • i thought maybe that.

• question. at what point (how soon is too soon after spending time with them) would it be off putting to you if someone you had feelings for-but I don't know what kind-told you she / he was in love with you. like after how long knowing her/ him

question. if it would bother you, would it bother you more or less than her/ him asking you if you were in love with her/ him?

What Girls Said 1

• how quick it is just depends to the person

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes