- Yes!Vote A
- Hell noVote B
Most Helpful Girl
Of course! Don't you wanna continue to attract your partner? (Unless you wanna break up already?)1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Nobody lets themselves go for fun. There are always underlying issues like stress, not figuring out what living together means, lifechanges etc.
My partner has actually gained weight and lost muscle during the we've lived together. But he also works really hard. He is under constant stress and doesn't have time to eat proper food or exercise.
So it pretty natural why things are how they are.
I would hate that if he went to the gym just to keep me happy. That would be horrible. If he wants to get back in shape, he can. But it's not something that keeps me awake at night.
I’d say 60% of the time. I put effort into how I dress most of the time. The other 40% are looks I love for myself
Yeah. I'm alright with a little chubbier, little scruffier. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.