Life has Broken me?

I just don't know what to do

I have bills, I can't seem to get into shape, my job sucks and my heart was broken.

I'm not asking for any sympathy or pity,

I just have lost all my motivation, I'm stuck and mostly am down because I won't be with the girl I fell in love with and will never love again.

Can't ever have the dream girl, can't have love, stuck working my current job and have bills so I can't change careers/jobs, Super busy with work, so having a harder time making it to the gym and haven't been eating as healthy as usual... But I'm losing my motivation for that too, why bother being healthy?
I guess that girl was a huge blow to my life... I really loved her and she hurt me, I wanted her more than anything else in this world and just to accept that I won't have her... It's a major life blow...

I guess it ripples down from there, I just have to accept I can't have, a good job, things I want, can't be fit... I don't know ripple effect

14

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad is in the exact same situation and I have no clue what to do..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Omg why would a dad be like this? He has you

• Everyone thinks that. It's possible to find love again.

Are there any hobbies you like?

• Not really, I don't find anything interesting... Sometimes I find a movie or a show I like, other than that I like to sleep, I try to go to the gym sometimes. But that's about it

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to take a vacation from work hang out with friends, see your family if you don't like your job start by searching another one while you are working it's not a big deal and forget the gym a while and with the healthy thing start managing your life then your body so start finding a new career and talk to that girl maybe she has feelings to you too who know

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I tried talking to her, but she didn't want to talk about it... I'll never know how she truly feels about me...

• If she don't want to talk that mean she's not interested

• About me feelings, before that we would flirt and hang out and I thought she liked me, but I scared her away with the feelings talk