Difference between a guy who just wants to get in your pants and one who might want more?

Ok I'll generalize that every guy probably wants to get in my pants. But how do I know, except from him stating it obviously, that the guy wants more than that?
Let's say I've madeout with him and he respected that I didn't want to go further without a form of engagement. And despite that he still wants to keep seeing me? That means he is open to the idea of starting something serious with me?
Or maybe he thinks he'll get in my pants even without that just by being patient? And because it shows that I want him physically as well.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• as i always say, the thing about all women is that they give the most value to their bodies yet they get angry for being judged upon it !
    as a basic instinct the man search for sex and the woman search for intimacy (normal standard ppl) yet since we're more "civilized" now, and most men have bad old experiences so we tend to be more careful and always try to hit and run with the best bounty we can get (aka sex) as for women they tend to keep their body till they get the best from the man, so as you're thinking about if he's into your pants only, he'll be thinking that you're using your body to keep him and drag him into a relationship that he might get stuck in...
    so make the sex thing as a secondary thing, don't react to it or open subjects that might lead to it, give him something that will attract his attention and make him curious about you, otherwise if you'll be a replicate then you shouldn't blame him for paying interest only to sex !

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You can’t know for sure, this is why it’s best to hold off for a bit to see who’s who in the world of leg spreading.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I dont wanna get in your pants... and if i did, i'd say so.
    whats the difference you ask? as a guy, pants come into play at some point... but believe it or not, in most cases, guys want the same thing you do... something solid and long lasting. Our approaches are just different. Women want it stated ahead or time, and men know it has to build up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here’s a solution for you braids that bitch about this and fail to use basic fucking logic why not give him pussy and if he sticks around after you know he’s into you if not then you got laid seems like a win win if you like the guy anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️ smh lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Basic knowledge of the difference between a mans brain and womans brain is essential here (and it has been proven).
      When men have sex they access the area of their brain that is associated with pleasure only.
      When woman have sex we access the very very very emotional side of our brains.
      I know if I have sex with the guy and he just leaves because that is all he wanted, I will be hurt.
      I also can't commit personally speaking to true intimacy and orgasm if I don't connect on a deeper level than a physical one.

So hey maybe your almost rude advice works with some but not in my scenario because I don't want to just get laid and move on.

• Well it’s a way to know for sure unless you’d rather just waste both of your time and he fucks and leaves 3 months or more down the road my girl slept with me on first night I’m still with her... so figure out what’s more valuable your feelings or your time cause we all expire one day I don’t think people get that

• I do get that. One life to live and all.
      Thanks for your input

• I think you just need to give it a chance. If your ready to go there you can. You have no obligation to let him in. If he still wants to see you without the guarentee of sex its likely he is interested in more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want more I want a real relationship with proper communication intimacy and I only want real love if a girl doesn’t want sex I can live with it because I don’t want a girl to feel uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • If you hang for few weeks without you dropping your panties and he is still interested then he wants more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you're waiting for sex after marriage and see what he does.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol... sure fire way of getting him to run the other way like his hair was on fire.

• @Tdieseler hahaa

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes