Difference between a guy who just wants to get in your pants and one who might want more?

Ok I'll generalize that every guy probably wants to get in my pants. But how do I know, except from him stating it obviously, that the guy wants more than that?
Let's say I've madeout with him and he respected that I didn't want to go further without a form of engagement. And despite that he still wants to keep seeing me? That means he is open to the idea of starting something serious with me?
Or maybe he thinks he'll get in my pants even without that just by being patient? And because it shows that I want him physically as well.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• as i always say, the thing about all women is that they give the most value to their bodies yet they get angry for being judged upon it !
    as a basic instinct the man search for sex and the woman search for intimacy (normal standard ppl) yet since we're more "civilized" now, and most men have bad old experiences so we tend to be more careful and always try to hit and run with the best bounty we can get (aka sex) as for women they tend to keep their body till they get the best from the man, so as you're thinking about if he's into your pants only, he'll be thinking that you're using your body to keep him and drag him into a relationship that he might get stuck in...
    so make the sex thing as a secondary thing, don't react to it or open subjects that might lead to it, give him something that will attract his attention and make him curious about you, otherwise if you'll be a replicate then you shouldn't blame him for paying interest only to sex !

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You can’t know for sure, this is why it’s best to hold off for a bit to see who’s who in the world of leg spreading.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE