How do you handle rejection?

How do you handle rejection and what are some of the things that cross your mind as you are being rejected

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Can I get to know the reason why people rejected you? I have been rejected thrice due to a heart operation mark on my chest and your reason might be not as worse as mine. The answer is simple just don't care for those who don't care for you. You have been rejected. That's it... you are angry... That's it... You are in pain. Now this pain will help you achieve success in life. I have been rejected 3 times so what I did next was simple... I like coding so I started developing apps for android. Similarly you try to find your hobbies and then you devote yourself to those hobbies. And then you will have book time to think of that f*cking guy who rejected you

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing you can do to change a person's mind. You just have to live with it.

1|1
    0|0
    • I also reflect on what happened to see if there's anything I could improve for the next time.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I write poems. What usually goes through my mind is what went wrong? How could I have done better? In the end it just wasn't meant to be. I will use what I've learned to make the next one more likely to be my last one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I generally avoid it so im safe after my fifth huge rejection i usually dealt with it like another things passing by just learned to not care about such things and if i get rejected well i know that it how it is supposed to happen

0|1
    0|0
  • There are usually stages people go through. Namely (1) depression, (2) anger, (3) acceptance, and (4) moving forward. Very similar to the 5 stages of grief, but at different paces.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been rejected a few times and every time I got over it post much immediately because I realized that there's plenty more options later.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take it fine. I don't see why some people get angry when they're rejected. If they like the person they should respect their feelings.
    I normally expect rejection though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to learn from it and male the most out of the current situation.

0|1
    0|0
  • You should think like that you both are not matching with each other. The boys rejected you need something else from their life than what you want.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, its normal. You move on and forget about it. You won't interest everybody.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just accept it. It's better that way but there is always a feeling of doom.

0|1
    0|0
  • I become pretty depressed. But move on eventually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• I guess I handle it alright. I feel bad, obviously, but I suppress it sort of until I can work things out myself

1|1
    0|0
  • i just move on

0|0
    0|0
  • I just remain silent. And move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I donā€™t handle it very well. :(

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes