How do you handle rejection?

How do you handle rejection and what are some of the things that cross your mind as you are being rejected

513

Most Helpful Guy

• Can I get to know the reason why people rejected you? I have been rejected thrice due to a heart operation mark on my chest and your reason might be not as worse as mine. The answer is simple just don't care for those who don't care for you. You have been rejected. That's it... you are angry... That's it... You are in pain. Now this pain will help you achieve success in life. I have been rejected 3 times so what I did next was simple... I like coding so I started developing apps for android. Similarly you try to find your hobbies and then you devote yourself to those hobbies. And then you will have book time to think of that f*cking guy who rejected you

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing you can do to change a person's mind. You just have to live with it.

• I also reflect on what happened to see if there's anything I could improve for the next time.