Guys, what has been your experience evolving from being a nice guy to being an Alpha guy? How has it changed your life?

Do you get more ladies and sex as a nice guy or as an alpha bad guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Been with an "alpha guy" wouldn't recommend it, not doing it again.

0|0
    0|0
    • What to you is an alpha guy?

• Show All
    • yeah to be honest. That or like a nice normal respectable dude. Ideally like a "teddy bear" personality. I remember I was ridiculously attracted to this guy I saw on the tram that was clearly rather reserved and typically "nerdy", he was wearing a the science division of a university jumper. Ugh I wish I had the confidence or intellect to ask out and date those people.

• Im a reformed nerd. I can always go back...

Most Helpful Guy

• I am both. It is possible to be a great male specimen without being a douchebag.

0|1
    0|0
    • I dont see the word douchebag mentioned anywhere.

• The implication was that becoming an Alpha meant leaving behind nice-guy ways. Which was not true for me. Comprehension, ma dude.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• I've found that women respect my time a lot more now that I'm an alpha, but they don't seem to like me more. I've never really struggled to get with girls though. I will say this; I've never really been friendzoned. Women either like me, or they don't want anything to do with me, there does not seem to be an in between.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m me not either of those fags I’m quite respect anyone that shows me respect tell anyone who disrespects me off and carry myself with my head high proud I’m a good guy until fucked with dudes really have to stop debating wether there nice or a douche and just have some fucking morals that’s it all you need can be nice and confident or an asshole and confident but most brauds will go with the guy that’s nice confident but still takes no shit

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't get alphas within human society

0|0
    0|0
  • Or how about just be an assertive version of yourself? No need to change who you are at the core just to impress other people.

0|1
    0|0
    • I thought that's what an alpha was?

• when people mention alpha/ beta stuff on this site, i automatically think of the stereotypical alpha beta crap that certainly does not exist - no one is as two dimensional to always be dominant in all situations or submissive in all situations.

Recommended myTakes