Guys, what has been your experience evolving from being a nice guy to being an Alpha guy? How has it changed your life?

Do you get more ladies and sex as a nice guy or as an alpha bad guy?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Been with an "alpha guy" wouldn't recommend it, not doing it again.

• What to you is an alpha guy?

• yeah to be honest. That or like a nice normal respectable dude. Ideally like a "teddy bear" personality. I remember I was ridiculously attracted to this guy I saw on the tram that was clearly rather reserved and typically "nerdy", he was wearing a the science division of a university jumper. Ugh I wish I had the confidence or intellect to ask out and date those people.

• Im a reformed nerd. I can always go back...

Most Helpful Guy

• I am both. It is possible to be a great male specimen without being a douchebag.

• I dont see the word douchebag mentioned anywhere.

• The implication was that becoming an Alpha meant leaving behind nice-guy ways. Which was not true for me. Comprehension, ma dude.