Does being a misfit basically eliminate a guy from dating most girls?

Does a guy who is socially awkward and doesn't fit in even have a chance or is social status that important?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Not fitting in isn't necessarily a bad thing, actually it's more attractive to women if nurtured correctly. Social anxiety is hard, I've dealt with it, so many people I know have as well and in a way I'm still there, but I think trying to actively gain confidence will serve you in the long run. See a therapist, get a new job, develop some good habits and make friends with people who you want to be like, these are all likely to change your social outlook.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't talk to anyone unless I choose to. I like to sit alone. So basically saying I'm the one making myself a misfit rather than trying to fit in. And I get guys/girls being friendly and like hi, how are you etc rather than just ignoring me and those are the popular ones. I don't know if it's my looks that makes it easier cus I've been told by my friend's sister that I'm hot. So basically saying that social status does not matter (in my opinion). Just be friendly and open. People will try and be friends with you and the funny thing is you don't even need to try since they'll be the ones coming to you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE