If you have lingering feelings for someone you can't be with, should you date other people or wait to heal?

• Stop dating until you're over your feelings
    Vote A
  • Move on and date new people
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• date but don't go further, rebound dates or even just sex feels amazing, but you must be careful !
    I met a great girl after a dramatic broken love story, the girl was very nice and gentle with me and treated me in the best way and since I was vulnerable inside I just fall for her cause she filled the gap I had in my heart, but after the first fight, I burst like a volcano and ended up cheating on her and treating her bad and broke her heart in the worst way, only to realize later that I did all that as a blind revenge from my past because I still had "lingering feeling" that I was denying !

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I think the second option is contingent on the first because, think about it, unless it's just a hook up, you're not doing the other person right if they're really into you and you're still hung up on another person. 'Moving on' is really first vote option in disguise. Most rebound relationships don't last.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally believe that waiting is the best option because if you were to start dating then you will have relationships that will not last very long and that will be very shallow compared to if you waited a bit to heal and then found the right person

1|0
    0|0
  • I would recommend waiting. Just think about it , you start to date get in a relationship quick but then the feelings won't stop and you realise you dont want this , you dont love the other one. You will be unhappy and gonna hurt the new girl if she is in love with you...

0|0
    0|0
  • Date other people. I'm that type of guy who still have feelings for some I've fallen for quite a time. If I can find that right person then I can forget those "feelings" I've been wanting to get rid of.

0|0
    0|0
    • You can't really love some one if you still have feelings for some one else so it's not fair to the other person

• And that is why i have to find that other person who can top off that person I used to know.

• the only way change occurs is if you change... if you do nothing nothing will happen

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd get over my feelings first. I feel its like a betrayal ti go out with someone while still having feelings for another.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still love my ex wife and will never get over it. All about the vow I made

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait for a while to go it a go, otherwise let it go

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely "No"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Wait to you are over your feelings

0|0
    0|0