If you have lingering feelings for someone you can't be with, should you date other people or wait to heal?

• Stop dating until you're over your feelings
  • Move on and date new people

210

Most Helpful Guy

• date but don't go further, rebound dates or even just sex feels amazing, but you must be careful !
    I met a great girl after a dramatic broken love story, the girl was very nice and gentle with me and treated me in the best way and since I was vulnerable inside I just fall for her cause she filled the gap I had in my heart, but after the first fight, I burst like a volcano and ended up cheating on her and treating her bad and broke her heart in the worst way, only to realize later that I did all that as a blind revenge from my past because I still had "lingering feeling" that I was denying !