Guys, nice body or nice face?

Ok guys, so what do you go for in your potential mate, we got nice body and average face vs average body and nice face :D so we're not talking about ugliness, average on both..
I say nice body :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The fuckbois say body. Honestly the best face is without makeup. In guy's eyes, any Girl who wears eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, etc. looks more like an embellished zombie than a human being.

0|0
    0|2
    • No, its what most guys/girls like..

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Nice face you can always change your body through Cardio and weight training

0|1
    0|0
    • This is out of the spirit of the question. What's the point when he'll never do it πŸ˜‚

• I'd prefer a nice face personally. But if I can tell they have really tried with the body it weighs it out

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to say... beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It doesn't matter what you look like someone in this world is attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy maintains their health, he automatically looks attractive and if have a good face it’s a bonus for him, it’s 51 for face and 49 for body πŸ‘

0|0
    0|0
  • Face. Decent body. If face is nice, but she is super overweight, then it's still straight up no.

But face does win

0|0
    0|0
    • you're lying to yourself and trying to change biology πŸ˜‚

• A nice face as a body can be changed by exercise or lack of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Call me weird, but I enjoy looking at face more than body.

0|0
    0|0
  • a nice face. but if she's very fat, then her face won't matter. she will be 0/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. Depends on how much they drink

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice face, but only if body not to far personally πŸ™‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes