Why is my ex ignoring me?

Long story short I broke up with him because I felt like he wasn't putting in any effort into our relationship anymore and then I started dating someone else shortly after. I texted him a few times wanting to be friends and he never replied I feel like he is ignoring me and won't even say hi to me anymore in person (we work in the same building).

I don't really get why he is ignoring me and why we can't at least be civil?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Was he blindsided by the break up? Was it mutual or one sided? Speaking from experience long ago. Its hard to try and be friends w someone that you have genuinely been in love w/ had strong feelings for. I would recommend giving him his space and he'll get over you eventually... then maybe you can truly be friends. Im actually better friends with my ex now then we ever were before or after we were together. Good luck

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• There is a reason in which he fell out to a depression to detach himself from the relationship but the move of a new relationship on your part really emotionally hurts him so he is trying to rebuild himself to at least get to that point of trying to be friends with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • But he is under no obligation to want to be friends with you now how can you break up with him and now expect him to have to be civel about it?

0|2
    0|0
  • It depends a lot on personality and on how you broke up... My best advice would be give it time, either you stop caring about it or he will stop ignoring you

0|0
    0|0
  • You probably hurt him

0|0
    0|0
  • You blew it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes