Why is my ex ignoring me?

Long story short I broke up with him because I felt like he wasn't putting in any effort into our relationship anymore and then I started dating someone else shortly after. I texted him a few times wanting to be friends and he never replied I feel like he is ignoring me and won't even say hi to me anymore in person (we work in the same building).

I don't really get why he is ignoring me and why we can't at least be civil?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Was he blindsided by the break up? Was it mutual or one sided? Speaking from experience long ago. Its hard to try and be friends w someone that you have genuinely been in love w/ had strong feelings for. I would recommend giving him his space and he'll get over you eventually... then maybe you can truly be friends. Im actually better friends with my ex now then we ever were before or after we were together. Good luck