Girls, will you date a guy if he doesn't have a car?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Only if he has bitcoins
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Car, motorcycle, pickup truck, etc. It doesn't matter. You're dating the guy because you like him, not because he's got a Mustang car or a Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle or a Jeep. Some girls get impressed with what guys drive, but others just look at cars like crayons ("I like that green car").
    Even if he didn't have a car, there are other ways of trying to meet up. We could catch the bus, rent a car, grab a Lyft or uber, etc.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• I live in the city.
    I'm a student.
    It's much easier - and cheaper, to have a bike. Also, it's much easier and faster to get around on a bike in the city.

I am dating a guy who only has a bike right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course :p I imagine as an adult he'd have a good reason for not having one/not having it yet. But I'm dating him not his stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't judge because I don't have one either but if he lives far away it may be inconvenient to see each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.
    I will be great if he has a bike though. Those things are fabulous.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer it. carts are dangerous and bad for the environment. anyhow i like walking and uses people to see. more interesting.

:-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes why not? doesn't matter if he has car or not as long as we are inlove

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. The majority of guys my age don't have cars, at least not where I'm from.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. It's not concerned. We don't want cars. We want boys.:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Non of my exs had cars, except my most recent who got one mid relationship, it was cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Who are you dating? The car?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date him

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it doesn't bother me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd hope that he was planning to get one eventually though. I have to travel a lot and I'm not interested in most of the guys from my city. I wouldn't want to do all of the driving but I'd understand if he had other expenses.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes