Dating someone not beautiful?

Is it a stupid idea to date someone who's face you do not consider beautiful?

More specific: She has a great body and we understand each other remakably well, but she's just not beautiful. Im sure that would bother me long term and I truly don't want to hurt her feelings.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If it’s something you think about, and you can see it bothering you then you shouldn’t get involved. Going into a relationship with foreseeable problems isn’t going to end well, particularly for her

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a very personal thing as it varies from person to person. When I was younger, I was certainly a lot more shallow (and this is coming from a 5'4" male) but as I get older, I'm way, way more accepting of the way people are and looks are just less important. And it's truly not because my own looks have dwindled (they of course have) but because I truly have a different value system than I did in the past.

So for you as an 18 year old, if the ugly face really matters to you (and it sounds like it does), then don't force it. You'll just end up hurting her feelings later.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• If you truly love someone, beauty should be no issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you think she's ugly don't date her. It depends how much you value looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • If her face is bothering you, you don't really love her. Do her a favour and break up with her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If it would bother you so much, even though beauty fades with age, it is best that you don't lead her on that it will be anything long term. Or break up with her as it is not fair to someone to go into a relationship with problems already in your mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • In relation only face doesn't matter if her face isn't beautiful otherwise her everything body and behavior good then you should date and take long term relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you can't face her away from you every time you fuck her, and you can't put a bag over head either, she'll notice something's just not right. So yeah, maybe you can ask her if she wants to be your fuckbuddy. If her face bothers you, leave her be.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes