Dating someone not beautiful?

Is it a stupid idea to date someone who's face you do not consider beautiful?

More specific: She has a great body and we understand each other remakably well, but she's just not beautiful. Im sure that would bother me long term and I truly don't want to hurt her feelings.

44

Most Helpful Girl

• If it’s something you think about, and you can see it bothering you then you shouldn’t get involved. Going into a relationship with foreseeable problems isn’t going to end well, particularly for her

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a very personal thing as it varies from person to person. When I was younger, I was certainly a lot more shallow (and this is coming from a 5'4" male) but as I get older, I'm way, way more accepting of the way people are and looks are just less important. And it's truly not because my own looks have dwindled (they of course have) but because I truly have a different value system than I did in the past.

So for you as an 18 year old, if the ugly face really matters to you (and it sounds like it does), then don't force it. You'll just end up hurting her feelings later.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE