How to tell a guy you like him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• " hey... I kinda really like you" *giggles and blushes*

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i would just ask him if he's interested, bc like is too ambiguous. I've liked guys without wanting to date. its not useful information. plus you telling him you like him tells you NOTHING about him.

in my opinion, its more useful to ask if he wants to go out or whatever that way you know if he likes you and if he wants to date and you know he's ok with you liking him. as apposed to telling him you like him, and knowing nothing, plus the two of you standing their awkwardly with him feeling like he's 'supposed' to say something. and if he doesn't like you he has to tell you that/ its way better to say no to being asked out then i dont like you, its simpler.

what would you do after you say i like you. just seems really awkward. if you ask him out he answers and there's an end. but i like you.. then its just waiting. yuck lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Say:"I like you"

1|0
    0|0
    • And then what? Hwhaha

• Then take a walk in the park or something. Life's easy. Just follow the flow

• Thanks

• How old are you?
    And how old is he?

1|0
    0|0
  • Just say it

2|0
    0|0
  • Go up to him when he's alone and say I like you

1|0
    0|0
  • "i like you"

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Say what you feel in a decent way. In private, in person would be good, depending on how well you know that person.

Anyway you might want to see if it's mutual... Like hang out with that guy, just the two of you

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes