How to tell a guy you like him?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• " hey... I kinda really like you" *giggles and blushes*

Most Helpful Girl

• i would just ask him if he's interested, bc like is too ambiguous. I've liked guys without wanting to date. its not useful information. plus you telling him you like him tells you NOTHING about him.

in my opinion, its more useful to ask if he wants to go out or whatever that way you know if he likes you and if he wants to date and you know he's ok with you liking him. as apposed to telling him you like him, and knowing nothing, plus the two of you standing their awkwardly with him feeling like he's 'supposed' to say something. and if he doesn't like you he has to tell you that/ its way better to say no to being asked out then i dont like you, its simpler.

what would you do after you say i like you. just seems really awkward. if you ask him out he answers and there's an end. but i like you.. then its just waiting. yuck lol