I want to kiss a girl 😚 where can I get one for free?

I'm desperate as fuck πŸ˜– no girl seems to like me
I'm feeling worthless and lonely😒😒😒I want to kiss a girl 😚 where can I get one for free??

179

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• https://youtu.be/_47A9Z28U3I

You’re 16. Plenty of guys your age haven’t had their first kiss. Don’t worry about it too much. If it happens, it happens. Besides, it’s better when it’s with someone you care about.

• It's cost only 9.99euro on the black market, don't be stingy

• Kisses are great lol if you're wanting practice for when somebody does give you that chance, use a pillow or something

• You are only 16, don't worry about that. If you are always chasing, no one will like you sorry. Just be yourself around girls or guys and it'll happen. It certainly helps the more well known you are at your school. Make lots of friends and be nice and girls will start to like you. Good luck!

• @tohru you seeing this rn? I think someone’s replaced you.

• Give it time, you’re young. focus on you and your school career. Through that, everything else will fall into place. And please don’t be so dramatic about it.

• Just be yourself but it doesn't harm anyone to do a little harmless flirting

• You're only 16. There's time ahead, don't worry, it will just happen.

• Well, they aren't free, but I'm sure you can find several low priced women for sale on a few street corners.

• U can't get for free, u gotta earn it.

• Hold a sign and go to a city or something :p

• I dont think so you can get a kiss free

• With a little co-operation from people like you it can be made possible

• No clueπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Ebay or walmart but you pay a bit more there

• Go to a night club

• There are lots of girls your age desperate for a first kiss too. Keep nicely asking them to spend time together.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 8