Is it really inappropriate that some women do not like to date or hang out with guys older than her and they prefer younger guys?

or guys at least with her exact same age?

The norm is that older guys are wiser, mature so they can treat their women as queens and spoil them.. I think that is not necessary true. You may find immature guys older than you and not wiser either.

When I say younger than the woman I dont mean 15 years difference no, I mean like 5 years difference at least between the woman and the guy and still 5 years younger for some people say it is inappropriate

What do you think?

Yesterday I was speaking with my brother and an aunt about this and my aunt said to me. "You have to find a guy older than you who treat you like a queen like 50yrd old guy and it is a good age for you super since you are 46, but of course at that age the guys available are men already divorced with kids, that is something you have to be aware of, you won't find single available guys at 50 with no kids. Then I replied well "I like younger than me, probably like 5 years younger or 8 at the most not more than that i n years." then my brother responded "Hey you want to be a cougar then", That is not good. My brother is 40.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your more likely to find a guy who is 50 with grown kids than at 40. At 40 they are more likely to to be divorced with shared custody. A guy 40 or 50 that has never been married and no kids is more likely to be anti relationship and just looking for something casual.

0|0
    0|0
    • You really think that a guy at 40 and above who is not married and no kids is anti relationship? Why is taht

• Show All
    • So u prefer younger ladies?

• Optimal is between 6 years younger to 4 years older for me, but would consider 10 years younger to 7 years older probably

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah not at all. It’s more common to have a couple within 2 years of each other than a massive age gap anyway. My mum is 4 years older than my dad and it was never weird or a big deal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I don’t think this is true at all. I always dated older women. My wife and I have been married for 18 years and she is 10 years older then me. I still treat her like a Queen and cook her dinner every night among many other things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well first of all I would care what other people think second of all it's just a label a stigma that people put it on other people and it's none of their business and for me I think since I was 12 years old it started out with my teachers my aunt's friends my neighbors I always loved older women when I was a teenager and I was 16 17 18 I went out with women that were in their thirties and forties and I had a blast a ball I think it's whatever you like whoever turns you on whatever makes you feel good whatever makes you feel alive is what you should do

0|0
    0|0
  • What others think doesn’t matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not inappropriate, just their own preference

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• These kind of girls are stupid

0|0
    0|0