Do you and your friends have a similar taste in men/women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think that's been the case too often. I have my own tastes and they have generally been a lot more varied. We may have drooled over the same female celebrities but in real life girlfriends we differ.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. We all want thin or average or fit males from a middle (or higher) class family that attend or have attended a university. We want males who are taller than us and will subscribe to basic “chivalrous” gender norms (opening doors, giving a jacket) while also accepting moderate feminist views (women should be treated as equals/can pay her own half/should hold a job). We’re pretty unoriginal and if you think liking different body types and eye colours makes you different from your friends in terms of taste you’re just ignorant lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• If we're driving by and we seen a beautiful girl yes we pretty much do but then we boil it down to the nitty-gritty the fine detail and I think we were all different because I look at Beauty from the inside to the outside and my friends look at Beauty on the outside you don't really think about the inside

0|0
    0|0
  • With some if not with others. For example, most of my friends prefer brunettes, me too, but I have a friend who prefers blondes.

In personality, I think that most of us prefer more introverted girls than extroverts. What we may all agree on is that we prefer sport girls, liberals and socially conscious.

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all

since taking a teaching appointment in Australia. Most of my friends have been through teaching dance. As a rule much younger people. They want to fall in love and have families as a rule. Whereas I have had that and still in love with my ex-wife. Despite no hope of resolution. Call me crazy but i am still bound by the vow- very old school

my only interest in women now is either sex or friendship. I am honest with these intents

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes thwy have tonhave a pulse, good looking , nice witty and sexually charfed and eeady and willing. Open minded spontaneous and likes tontey new things firat then decide if they like it qith in reason

0|0
    0|0
  • No, most definitly not. They are more into tall, blondes with big... attributes and big... other attributes whereas I do definitly more like very slim virls with smaller proportions that don't boost their ego over their body

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they want a quick fuck, I want a good relationship. I can't sleep with a girl for like 6 months cos by then there's chemistry and reason to do that

0|0
    0|0
  • No my friends look for the most beautiful girls and date them for a day then dump them they weird af I look for a girl with a good personality eyes hair and face

0|0
    0|0
  • Some friends have similar tastes, others don't. What is certain is that I heard from people that I do have a good taste :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Our taste in women is varied, depending on our personalities and experiences.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any so I have no idea of my tastes align with my peers.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some that we all find hot but we also have different tastes when it comes to some... It's pretty much a mixed bag.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all. However there is some over lap. I'm a lot more chosey than my friend is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the kind of women they like, although also other types of women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny but YES so rip for us if an attractive girl comes at us xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but somehow i always take the fall and do the "ugly cousine"

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol that’s. Good question. I have never thought of that. I am going to say no. Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dark hair, all my friends like blonds. Eh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Which is good

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

0|0
    0|0
    • Is that a yes or a no? That doesn't really answer the question.

• Show All
    • What? I was asking if your friends generally find the same people attractive as you do. I don't think this is a very "dangerous" generalization to make. You can even mention your friends' individual tastes if you don't want to generalize their taste in men/women but in that case I'm confused as to why you even answered this question.

• Depends which friends I'm with

• not really

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• Yes! we do, a few differences as well though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.. not even a little...
    Personality-wise - more yes than no, though... Looks wise - not even close.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, which is a good thing! Less competition.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have similar taste with my gay best friend. But not with my female friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that’s how we become friends.