How do you feel about a woman dating a guy with no job, no car, lives with mom, no steady income at 22 ?

is he worth the time or should she wait until he gets his stuff together?
and no he's not attending school

418

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is a student in university Im fine with her living at home and all the other stuff you mentioned. Actually this would be the age people in university have.

If she's just a loser who did nothing with her life so far, only dated some football losers and now simply waits for a smart guy who got his master in [add profession here] and earns tons of money, hoping that she can attract him with her looks to have a nice and easy life, then no. BYE BICH!

I work my ass off in university so I can exactly do that. Saying BYE BICH to all the women who didn't want to date me when I was young and getting a beautiful and smart woman on my side.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Encourage him to go out there and think about your future if you see him in it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE