How do you feel about a woman dating a guy with no job, no car, lives with mom, no steady income at 22 ?

is he worth the time or should she wait until he gets his stuff together?
Updates:
and no he's not attending school

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is a student in university Im fine with her living at home and all the other stuff you mentioned. Actually this would be the age people in university have.

If she's just a loser who did nothing with her life so far, only dated some football losers and now simply waits for a smart guy who got his master in [add profession here] and earns tons of money, hoping that she can attract him with her looks to have a nice and easy life, then no. BYE BICH!

I work my ass off in university so I can exactly do that. Saying BYE BICH to all the women who didn't want to date me when I was young and getting a beautiful and smart woman on my side.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Encourage him to go out there and think about your future if you see him in it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• From what you have explained here he sounds like a worthless piece of shit and will never amount to anything in life and your Mom can do much better off and tell he to kick his sorry ass to the curb and get lost.

He has a profile on here and this what he uses as his profile photo and it is self explanatory for sure!!!

0|0
    0|1
  • Sometimes, what a guy needs to get his shit together is a motivation. Love and a girlfriend is often an excellent motivation.
    Personally, I know i'm not motivated to do things for me. But add someone I like and I'm ready to do anything. I did. And it was a catastrophe. But I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no boundaries on love or even like, any man or woman can fall for the opposite or same sex with an unsteady life. It's not a question of if she should leave or not but if she wants to leave or not

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't have a problem taking care of a grown child then have at it. You will always drive everywhere, and you will pay for everything. No education means of and when he gets a job, it probably won't pay much. Find someone that has and wants a future.

0|0
    0|0
  • i mean that´s pretty much the type of girl men expected to date before the emancipation. nowadays the woman can provide since we have equality and shit right? so why should she not date a guy like that if she has a kareer and stuff?

0|0
    0|0
  • How do I feel about it? Probably about the same as I feel about being constipated after eating a whole loaf of bread: I just can't give a single shit, even if I tried my hardest and went all red in the face.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is either crzy or an absolutely quality woman that any guy would be lucky to have as a wife. I say give the dude some chances But threaten to break up with him and that for his own good, he has to change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude sounds like a grade A loser. Makes me question why the girl is dating a boy and not a man.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither. If she's into him, date him. If she's not, move on. Waiting is pointless; he may NEVER get his stuff together.
    The son of a good friend of mine was just such a person. Smart, handsome, well liked by the ladies, but no ambition. No job, mooching off his Dad, spending most of his time playing video games. At 23, he joined the military. Made sergeant fairly quickly. He's thriving, now.
    The military isn't for everyone. What he needed was to break out, and be challenged. To have a REASON to get up every morning. Now he's got one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump him, he's not worth it. Why would you date a loser?

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly at 22 I didn't have either of the things you mentioned but yeah I was studying at the time and now I have everything and I was motivated by the women in my life.. my wife , my mom's , my sister
    So if you are just looking for the goods without contributing to his success and putting it entirely on him and judging him at 22 .. then you should probably have a good look at yourself in the mirror and
    Ask yourself what do you have at your age? Are you working? Do you have your own car, your own home bought from your hard earned money or are you living off of your dad's money.. why does a man has to be the provider women can earn as well right?

P. S the man looks for qualities like these if a woman is always judging him of his abilities and not supporting the relationship. That's not wife material

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait for no one, move on

1|1
    0|0
  • I wanna know, because you just described me

0|0
    0|0
  • If he has ambition or reasons go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks like temporal or permanent?

0|0
    0|0
  • is he studying, then may be

else not

0|0
    0|0
  • seems like she's desp.

0|0
    0|0