WHAT DO I DO ? HELP ME PLEASE?

So I told my crush today that I liked him and he said he likes me too what do I do?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, Ideally you should just say yes, as upon saying he liked you too he would have brought up getting together and going out. Since you are asking the question I'm assuming he didn't ask you out to do anything. The next time you speak to him you can wait a bit and just talk and give him time to see if he asks you out, if he doesn't I suppose you can bring up going out to eat or going somewhere together to hang out or get some drinks.

• Oh, never mind I just read you age...14, scratch everything I just said, it sounds like you are a freshman in high school.

Most Helpful Girl

• do cartwheels. you go girl! <3