I can't have a normal conversation with my crush?

I'm not really sure that he like me as i do but at least he saw me as a friend we are almost best friends , but... we just can't have a normal conversation with each other:(

It's not that it's awkward... we can keep talking to each other for hours. But it's always about boring, standard stuff like what kind of music/movies/books we like, and I can't shut up about the weather.

I want him to know my fun side, and I want to talk about stupid, random things like I always do with everyone else, but I just can't... plus he's one of the funniest guys in our grade and he's always goofing off with his friends and making people laugh but i can't do the same every time he start to talk to me I just always make the conversation worser and worser it's like my mind get blank when I'm with him and i seem like a clumsy annoying silly girl and that make him get annoyed from me even I get annoyed from my self.

How can i have a normal conversation with him? just a simple little one.. PLEASE HELP ME

02