Am I being crazy?

So like, me and my boyfriend follow each others location on our iPhones. I’m always checking where all my friends are all the time and 2 times my boyfriend wasn’t at school like I know he schools be, both times after I know it’s over, I ask him how class was and he said it was good. BUT HE wasn't AT SCHOOL BC I TRACK HIS LOCATION. So why lie about something so small? If you lie about something so stupid like that then that makes me think he’s hiding something from me, or ho knows what else he’ll lie about. Am I being crazy or is this normal? It’s not like I look at his location 247. Just when I open the app to my other friends to see who I can hang out with

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn.. you track your boyfriend with GPS... lmao. You getting a drone with a camera for Christmas :P?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is extremely weird that you track the people in your life. You should address that. Are you afraid of losing them?
    As for your boyfriend, I would flat out ask why he lied. He knows you can see his location, so you are in the right by asking why lie.