Would you date outside your "type"?

Physically speaking? Say, if you're normally attracted to brown eyes and straight dark hair, would you date someone with curly blonde hair and green eyes if they were still attractive?
  • Yes
  • No

1822

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes because I don't really have a type physically. Mainly just that she isn't too overweight.

If I got to go to a computer and "order" a woman from scratch I'd probably pick a woman with reddish brown hair, fair skin with some freckles and green eyes but the truth is I find all types of women attractive. Every eye color, every hair color, long hair, short hair. olive skin, fair, dark skin, really thin and petite, average build, really curvy, tall, short.

I find all kinds attractive and am open to dating all builds.

My main deal breakers as far as type would have more to do with, interests, attitudes, beliefs, values and life goals.

Most Helpful Girl

• doing right now, and he's a great guy. I did meet and like a guy who was my type, 200lbs, 5'9 pretty much all muscle, smoking hot, but he was a complete ass to me. this guy im with right now is 150lbs, 6' and gorgeous but has a way better personality than the last and doesn't lie, which is what makes him irresistable to me. His body doesn't matter😍