Would you date outside your "type"?

Physically speaking? Say, if you're normally attracted to brown eyes and straight dark hair, would you date someone with curly blonde hair and green eyes if they were still attractive?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes because I don't really have a type physically. Mainly just that she isn't too overweight.

If I got to go to a computer and "order" a woman from scratch I'd probably pick a woman with reddish brown hair, fair skin with some freckles and green eyes but the truth is I find all types of women attractive. Every eye color, every hair color, long hair, short hair. olive skin, fair, dark skin, really thin and petite, average build, really curvy, tall, short.

I find all kinds attractive and am open to dating all builds.

My main deal breakers as far as type would have more to do with, interests, attitudes, beliefs, values and life goals.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• doing right now, and he's a great guy. I did meet and like a guy who was my type, 200lbs, 5'9 pretty much all muscle, smoking hot, but he was a complete ass to me. this guy im with right now is 150lbs, 6' and gorgeous but has a way better personality than the last and doesn't lie, which is what makes him irresistable to me. His body doesn't matter😍

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Definitely. Why not shake things up sometimes? In reality, although we all have our ideas of what our perfect woman or even a great woman would be, when you actually see someone and meet someone in 3D, you won't simply reject them because they aren't your idea of perfection- you'll check them out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don´t really have like, a type! I tend to fall for the small, peculiar things! The unique, strange or crazy charateristica that makes a person!

My girlfriends have been SOOO different from each other and then I met my ex wife; something entirely different -again!

So no. I believe in chemistry!

0|0
    0|0
  • my "type" isn´t defined by such ridiculous unimportant things like eye color or hair color xD i do have a set of preferences though and if she doesn´t meet to many of those, then i wouldn´t be inclined to date them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because the kind of girls that are not my type I will never find attractive in a million years. I personally dont care about straight, curly hair or eye color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already did.
    And?
    Mistake.
    Will I do it again?
    Sure. Women are individuals. It's not about type.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a set type. Blondes usually gain my attention faster when looking at them, but that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My type isn't that weirdly specific. I just want them to be hot. Hair, eye, skin color... none of that shit matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, when it comes to that kind of physical attraction my type is more of a preference than a requirement.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sure i would. It wouldn't be deal breaker for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends really, but I don't see that happening as I'm very picky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• Yes i would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to, but I've come to realize that I'm attracted to what I'm attracted to, and it just doesn't do any good to go outside that. I just don't develop feelings for them.

However, for me it's a more general type than just eye color or hair color. I don't like men with thick lips or big football-player necks, for example. It's just a turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Right now there's a guy who's being friendly on eHarmony who is totally not my type at all. He's a musician who looks like he never got out of the 80s. I just can't believe he's still sporting that look. He seems nice and friendly but I just can't bring myself to reply to him because I know he's going to ask me out and I'm going to have to turn him down.

I feel horrible but dude, cut your hair! Gain a little weight. He's so skinny. He looks like he's on drugs or something. He's probably not, but it just gives that appearance, you know?

But as I write this I realize beggars can't be choosers and I should give him a chance. He might be awesome.

• Yes.
    I Have Had them All, Big and Tall, Giving them a Chance for Romance. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. As long as they are attractive to me, I don't care if they're my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im dating outside of my type now. I never liked black boys. Now I got a chocolate brotha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah of course, the guy I currently like is the complete opposite of my usual type

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if I would. I'm extremely picky and to be honest, I only like guys that are my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would if I like the person

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls