When is he gonna make “the first move”?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He won't probably if you want him to do it he won't know it and might get the wrong idea... Do yourself a favor and make the first move its not only up to guys to do it

0|0
    0|0
    • I know but I’m nervous

• Of course you are but i am pretty sure most of guys would like for the girl to make the first move pretty sure he'll appreciate it

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want him to make the first move, why not make the first move yourself? You can do it!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• On December 15 at 4:35 pm.

0|6
    0|0
    • Ha lmao I’m serious

• How do you expect anyone to have any answer whatsoever when you have told us nothing about you, nothing about him, and nothing about your history together so far?

• He may never make if he is shy. You may need to flirt and give him clear indicators you are interested. If you are already on speaking terms, try to get into deeper topics with him, get him to open up and be comfortable with you.

0|1
    0|0
    • Is it true that shy guys wait for the girl to make the first move?

• @Golden_Eagle not always. Depends on how shy. He may wait for the perfect opportunity and that may never come. Nothing wrong with being friendly and tossing out a few hints. Although most guys are pretty dense when it comes to the signs.

• If he really likes you, he'll make the first move. Also, sometimes a man might want the woman to make the first move. There's no shame in that.

0|1
    1|1
    • But what if I’m nervous

• Be confident! The worst that can happen is rejection. Even if that does happen, there's still a chance for you to try again later! If you two really love each other, go for it!

• Here's a thought maybe he doesn't like you?

Just because a girl gives out 'signals' doesn't mean he's obliged to approach you.

And it's weak if a guy approaches a girl because of her 'signals'. A confident guy approaches because HE likes a girl. He chooses the girl he wants. Approaching a girl because of her signals is reacting to her, i. e. she is the chooser not him. A confident guy can choose who he wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are dumb they won't make the first move you got to hint that you want him to or flirt with him he won't do it on his own

0|1
    0|0
  • Some guys tend to be respectful towards women and don't just come on to them playing grab-ass some of us need you to tell us or we prefer a sexually aggressive woman after all with the rise of feminism it's your choice so make the move

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends on the situation. There's not even remotely close to enough information to answer the question.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you've hinted enough. You just gotta leave a trail of hints for him to pick up and maybe even give him a few openings, forcing him to make the move

0|0
    0|0
  • instead of waiting for him why don't YOU make the first move

0|2
    0|0
  • Write your phone number on his arm or if that's too much, ask if he'll come over to study or something. Gauge his reactions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Make the first move yourself.

0|1
    0|0
    • I’m nervous

• Your first move doesn't have to look like what you imagine his first move looks like. Providing the right atmosphere is a ergood start. If he continues to treat you like a sister, it's probably time to let him go on his merry way.

• When he is ready.

0|0
    0|0
  • When u get nice and close to him

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes