Wats wrong with me?

im a 25 year old girl and i dropped all of my friends past year... i dont feel like chillin with others anymore... im friendless. now

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You are probably just an introvert. If it's more than that, you should see some doctors. Get some blood work done to make sure your hardware is tuned, and see a psychologist about your software. I guarantee you're not experiencing something entirely new to the human condition. The internet might even hold some answers for you, but I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket, so to speak. We're social creatures, and if you lose touch with that it can be damaging to the psyche.