Wats wrong with me?

im a 25 year old girl and i dropped all of my friends past year... i dont feel like chillin with others anymore... im friendless. now

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You are probably just an introvert. If it's more than that, you should see some doctors. Get some blood work done to make sure your hardware is tuned, and see a psychologist about your software. I guarantee you're not experiencing something entirely new to the human condition. The internet might even hold some answers for you, but I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket, so to speak. We're social creatures, and if you lose touch with that it can be damaging to the psyche.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• As i read dropping friends because they were bad is not normal but amazing most of the guys i know won't do it. I i too paassed a phase where hanging out with people was hard. Friend becomes tougher and tougher to find as we age as the easiest place to do so (school ) is gone. And what you need isn't a friend but its a real friend who you can be yourself with. All in all nothing wrong with you

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with that, maybe a change is all that's needed. I keep my circle rather small these days

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did u drop them all?

0|0
    0|0
    • bad influence

• Show All
    • one wasn't perse bad... but she hang around a wrong crowd.. and the other when she was drunk she attacked me for no reason

• Then u made a wise choice.. u want to message me about it?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes