Girls would you date someone younger?

I've been on my own since I was eighteen, I lived in an abusive household and left as soon as I was of age, because of that I've matured mentally very fast. I've decided to get a head start in life, since getting a degree in the arts won't put me in a better position to make it on the industry. I've already acted, danced, and modeled all before 20.

I live on my own, pay bills, and write my ass off every day to get where I want to be.

My problem is that I can no longer relate to people my age, and it feels like I'm still dating a high schooler whenever o date someone around my age. But I don't think older girls like dating younger guys most of the time, so pretty much I'm in a weird grey area. Any advice girls?

30