Should thou date someone who wasn't attracted to you fat?

I've gone from a pretty faced fat woman to relatively attractive normal looking woman. My men friends now find me romantically/ sexually appealing. Should I give them a shot or should I just chalk it up to new toy on the market mentality? You know, if you actually like me for me, you should like me fat or thin... which is what my girlfriends are saying.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's just because you're thinner, definitely not. But losing weight does more than make you thinner, it makes you more interesting; people will want to know what you're doing, how you're eating, etc. It makes you more fun; you'll have more energy to go and do more activities, and you won't shy away from activities because of size and strength limitations. It makes you sexier; you'll feel more confident, and that's hard to hide. You may start wearing showier outfits, and there's nothing wrong with people noticing you more because of it. Unfortunately, there's only one sure way to know if someone really likes you. You gotta put yourself out there and risk being hurt. Good news is, if he was a pal before you lost weight, he's already invested in you in personally. He's a lot less likely to take advantage.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean it doesn't definitely mean that but if you have that doubt now it's likely to stay in the future cause you personally feel that way so might not be the best.