What does it mean if my boyfriend says he "wants to serve me"?

One day my boyfriend and I were video chatting and doing a few other things (b/c we don't live near one another)... but during it he said he wanted to "serve me". What does this mean? Is it always a sexual thing? He is always saying things like this and I want to be with you forever, or I want you to be mine forever. But I don't know what "I want to serve you" means.

07

Most Helpful Guy

• He's submissive. If you weren't role playing, make sure you have an honest conversation about it. It's easy to take advantage of subs, and to some extent that's what they want. But you need to establish boundaries so he's getting his needs met too.