!!! DATE IDEAS?

I just nutted up and asked a pretty girl out. I'm pretty good at romance but even I'm out of ideas I haven't been on a "first date" in a while. Any ideas?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My partner asked "fancy or casual?". It tells a lot about the person. I was casual so we went to the drivins, he brought snacks, n i had a picnic blanket and sleeping bag in my car and we slept on the beach :) its been almost 5 years now.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you have common interests? You should start there. If you don't know her at all, then pick a simple activity that you can do together like a walk or a bike ride that gives you time to get acquainted. It's non-committal so either of you can bail if you're not jiving, and it gives you opportunities to learn more about each other and possibly extend the date by moving on to something more interesting if you are having a good time. As far as actual ideas: find out if she has animal allergies; if not, take her to a pet store. You can learn a lot about someone by watching them with fur babies.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• When I was 19, I would often fly a date to someplace not easily accessible by car, not too, but not too close. At the other end, it was often just lunch on a restaurant patio. Unless we had gone out before, it was often her first time in a small plane, and something she wouldn't forget.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can appreciate the skill there bubba

• But I don't have a plane and I'm a broke ass 19 year old sooooo

• I didn't own one then either. I belonged to a flying club and rented them.

To solve the broke part, during the summers I worked 2 full time jobs or all the overtime I could get. That is equivalent to about $7,000/month today.

• Honestly the best first date is to go to a coffee shop, it gives you both a chance to talk and is inexpensive, preferably go to a more upscale coffee shop, and by up scale I just mean not Tim Hortons/Dunkin Doughnuts

0|0
    0|0
  • That's your first time, so better talk a lot in cute calm cafe to understand each other. And if you want to make something special for her, present her a little gift in the end of the evening. That's must be something really special, so maybe ask her friends about her favorites.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee shop all the way. There are many benefits but mainly because you have to date 3-5 girls to find a girl friend. It also gives you options afterwards if you click.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes