!!! DATE IDEAS?

I just nutted up and asked a pretty girl out. I'm pretty good at romance but even I'm out of ideas I haven't been on a "first date" in a while. Any ideas?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• My partner asked "fancy or casual?". It tells a lot about the person. I was casual so we went to the drivins, he brought snacks, n i had a picnic blanket and sleeping bag in my car and we slept on the beach :) its been almost 5 years now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you have common interests? You should start there. If you don't know her at all, then pick a simple activity that you can do together like a walk or a bike ride that gives you time to get acquainted. It's non-committal so either of you can bail if you're not jiving, and it gives you opportunities to learn more about each other and possibly extend the date by moving on to something more interesting if you are having a good time. As far as actual ideas: find out if she has animal allergies; if not, take her to a pet store. You can learn a lot about someone by watching them with fur babies.