Is it possible for a guy to start off as friends when. He's attracted to a girl?

Scenerio: an attractive guy likes or has a crush on an attractive girl. He wants to get to know her more but really wants to date her.

I'm the girl who wants to get to know a guy first and be friends. I really want to know him first so how could I do that if he wants to date me? Because people have masks on during the dating stage.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• It's an intelligent step to be with someone for some time before going in relationship with 'em.

You can discuss this issue with him. If he really likes you, he will agree to be your friend as well. But make sure you don't tell him that you want to date him. Just tell him that you like him, but want to spend some time before thinking about anything else

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm exactly the same