Is it possible for a guy to start off as friends when. He's attracted to a girl?

Scenerio: an attractive guy likes or has a crush on an attractive girl. He wants to get to know her more but really wants to date her.

I'm the girl who wants to get to know a guy first and be friends. I really want to know him first so how could I do that if he wants to date me? Because people have masks on during the dating stage.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's an intelligent step to be with someone for some time before going in relationship with 'em.

You can discuss this issue with him. If he really likes you, he will agree to be your friend as well. But make sure you don't tell him that you want to date him. Just tell him that you like him, but want to spend some time before thinking about anything else

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm exactly the same

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• The getting to know you IS dating. Friends are friends. You lose friends by dating them. How can you go back to being friends if the relationship doesn't work? Most especially if it's a real bad break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is. As the matter of the fact this is how I got into my current relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that is the best way to start a relationship. It helps you get to know them better

0|0
    0|0
  • He would be your friend, if he hasn't a penis.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no such thing as a 'friendzone', so long as you don't dismiss a relationship altogether.
    Tease him and have fun with him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes