Is my girlfriend mad I didn't notice she had her eyebrows done until she told me or do you think its something else?

She has been commenting the last 2 months about seeing 4 gray hairs fall out in the shower and I told her I didn't even notice so no one else will notice accept her. When I came home last night from the office she asked me if I noticed something different. I didn't notice and took a shot with "you colored your hair to get the gray hair out." She replied annoyed "I had my eyebrows plucked why do I even try?" We have been together since 2011 and that's the first time she has brought up eye brow plucking. I apologized both last night and this morning but she still is annoyed (I know when she hides displeasure since we have been together so long). I told her if something i did or anyone else did is bothering her we can talk about it and just apologized again and she has sat in our home office all night by herself. She has never been this salty towards me over something so little.
Nothing has really changed up until yesterday and we still sit together on the couch and get cozy and still are very into eachother (no more detail needed there). I know forcing her to talk is going to be a bad idea but I don't know the issue.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw I’m sorry! Maybe she’s just hormonal. She just feels hurt you didn’t notice. I’ve never understood getting mad though. I’m terrible at noticing things. 🤷🏻‍♀️

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I hope I'm overly concerned and its just that. I'll let her cool off but I don't know how long this will continue.

• Which by the way sound very painful it's not like she had a unibrow so it's hard to notice from 15 feet away like I was when she asked me the question.

• Lol right! I don't know 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t care about things like that. Now if I’ve got a nice dress on that’s different. You better compliment it if you notice. And you’re gonna notice cause I don’t wear dresses much