Guys if you really liked a girl but there was mixed signals between you two, would you just drop her for the next girl that came along?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would give things a little more time to get clearer. I would try to know her feelings indirectly. But if the new girl has an attractive personality... I would definitely drop the first one.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah I'm sure we can all agree with that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Depended on the situation and with who. If I really was interested. I'd prolly get sick of the games and just be straight forward. Get an answer and either work on a relationship, or drop her and move on. Life goes on folks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe depends on how the moxed signals are going, if any ignoring is involved and i feel game playing then yes id drop her

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I permanently dumped her for ghosting me and returning back with her ex. Which who she broke up several times.

What a player.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would talk to her a sort it out.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's definitely the best option. Not all men are that open with feelings though, hence the mixed signals.

• Depends on many things

1|0
    0|0
  • No I would not, but I don't like mixed signals lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I'm pretty sure nobody does but relationships were never too easy

• Of course not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, in your 30s why mess around?

0|0
    0|0
    • If I tried to explain I'd be here all night. I'm pretty straight forward myself, it's mixed signals that make me second guess a situation.

• I'm saying you're a grown-up, throw the cards on the table.

• The irony is I always do but in this case I can't.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes