Do you have a type?

I definitely know what my type is physically (dark hair, tall, fit) but I'm unsure of what I'm looking for personality-wise. I just know that I can't be with someone who's indecisive, insincere, rude, and unadventurous. Intelligence, a sense of humor, and the ability to actually listen really turn me on. (Major problem with a lot of guys: literally they wanna fix all my problems and play superhero when I just want them to listen lol) I just haven't met anyone I really click with and is as energetic as I am.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have preferences, but not stringent standards. It's better to say that I know what I DON'T want (e. g., disrespectful, disloyal, uncaring, unambitious, etc.). But, I like to think my not-wants are things that should be given; qualities that any decent human being should possess.

Otherwise, I don't see the sense in adhering to a bunch of specific standards, because I don't think love works that way.
    In my view, if there is true unconditional love (and I like to believe that there is), it would render some of those standards (e. g., preference for a certain height or hair colour) arbitrary and inconsequential.
    Like, I'll meet someone, and if I fall in love, it won't matter what I've preferred or fantasized about up until that point, because at THAT point, THEY will be the person that I want.
    If that makes any sense whatsoever, lol.

1|1
    0|0
    • That makes sense! It's important to have standards but at the same time be realistic with them, and you got that down. Love usually happens at an unexpected time.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Race really doesn’t matter but I’d prefer black white or Hispanic girls and even Asian but they have to be like Asian-American... not ugly... skinny, medium or thick is fine... great personality and one who cares about other people... a smart girl... as smart as me (I’m not bragging because I’m not the smartest) but you get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do I basically agree with you on everything she must be smart confident giving a self beautiful heart likes to smile and laugh be able to read my mind my eyes my Passion but I hope she has a lot of little problems so I can listen to them and just smile and shake my head and she has to be happy and where's that same dress as you LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I have plenty of types lol mostly whitr girls though. But what gets my attention the most is either dark hair with blue eyes, or redheads, and blondes too haha but yeah blue eyes are what get my attention first

0|0
    0|0
  • girls with dark reddish brown hair and around 5'5 in height. They usually tend to be hispanic.

Been attracted to 4 girls like this already. I just noticed today after asking for a girls number who had red hair. 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick thighs big boobs and ass. Personality wise she needs to share similar interests to me and have a good sense of humour

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always been attracted to intelligent and emotional girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Not a prima Donna bitch. Hate those girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. The only thing I like in a girl is when she is respectful and kind

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah.
    bad bitches is the only thing that i like

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a type

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• My list is so long lol